About Me

I am a Christian, wife, mom and employee (IN THAT ORDER). I struggle to live a balanced life in this unbalanced world. I have dreams I want to see become reality and some I know will never be real.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Some accomplished, Some in progress

I finished reading The Three Signs of a Miserable Job by Patrick Lencioni this week. That was the last of his books I had to read so I was able to check that off my goals.

I have been journaling every night! YAY. I have a cool 10 year journal (www.journal10.com) and with it there are only 4 lines to fill. I am keeping up well.

Also, In my book, Sommer has completed the potty training journey. She is in panties all day every day. She still sleeps in a diaper, but when awake, she has the potty figured out! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment